Blogg / Purchase-to-pay
Making a business case for a modern procure to pay (P2P) solution
Start by defining your current situation
What should a business case for P2P include?
- Background: Conduct an analysis of the current situation (as described above) and define the goal of the investment.
- Purpose/benefit: Outline both financial benefits (i.e. those that are ultimately translated into ROI) as well as non-financial benefits, such as “increased security”, “better control”, or “happier employees”.
- Costs: Consider both direct and indirect costs as well as the resources that will be needed before, during, and even after the implementation.
- Project Delivery: Describe how the project will be delivered. Ensure it is feasible with existing resources.
- Control & Follow up: Define the control mechanics in place to ensure the project is completed and that you achieve the goals. Also, you need to make sure that proper mechanisms will be available for monitoring and follow up after the implementation.
As there are vast amount of factors to consider when making a business case for a procure to pay software investment we have created a guide for creating a business case. The guide outlines what you should consider throughout the process. We hope that the guide will give you the support and instructions for creating a winning business case.
Book din demonstrasjon i dag!
La oss vise dere hvordan din virksomhet også kan få effektivitetsgevinst gjennom å demonstrere funksjonaliteten og brukervennligheten. En av våre eksperter kontakter deg for å avtale tidspunkt. Demonstrasjonen gjennomføres som oftest gjennom et webmøte som tar ca 30-45 minutter avhengig av hvilke deler av løsningen du ønsker å se.